Christian Lindberg Trombone Mouthpiece
Christian Lindberg Mouthpieces have an outer shape carefully designed to create an optimal acoustical balance in all registers. Mouthpiece rims are sized in close relation to each other, so that changing from one to another is extremely comfortable.
The Lindberg cup rim is slightly thinner than on other brands, which makes flexibility and movement from top to bottom register easier. Also, the inside of the rim is slightly sharper, which facilitates articulation.
Lindberg mouthpieces are made in 6 sizes, Three for medium bore trombones (Short Shank) and three large bore trombones(Large Shank)
- 2CL: Large - second trombone in symphony orchestra
- 4CL: Large - first trombone in symphony orchestra or soloplaying(for strong lips!)
- 5CL: Lighter - first trombone or lighter solo playing
- 10CL Medium bore - for classical chamber musicians and jazz players
- 13CL For jazz players with lighter sound
- 15CL For Alto Trombone